Tuesday, May 11, 2010

final blog

  • I think that i have a respectful mind. I am the type of person who can listen to other peoples points of view and relate to them and make decisions together. Also, I feel i am the type of person who works better with others than independently. I can take others opinions and contribute my own and come to even greater understandings.
  • There are many different key actions that a person can exemplify. However, the three i can relate to are: experiment with new ideas, see other points of views, and exhibit curiosity. I like to see what else is out there and see what new ideas could be. This blog project has shown me others ideas and i can see how those effect mine. Also, seeing other points of view shape the way i see life in general. Finally, i exhibit curiosity. I like to ask questions about things i do not fully understand. New topics and new ideas make me wonder why an outcome is what it is.
  • After developing my blog, i realized how vacations are in everyone's lives. Also, all along i figured the hot south and sandy beaches were the number spots to be and after i reasearched that came to be true. Besides my own individual blog, i realized that others comments really do effect where new ideas come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment